In this seminar we will present the concepts and workflows of creating interactive web applications that feature maps and other geospatial content without writing code. You will learn how to use ArcGIS Online configurable app templates and Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS to share a web map as a cross-platform application.
- Understand Web GIS concepts.
- Share a web map using a template.
- Create and configure a web application.
- Add your organization’s branding elements to a web application.
- Export a web application as a template.
Some familiarity with GIS concepts may be helpful. Completion of Introduction to GIS Using ArcGIS and Creating and Sharing GIS Content Using ArcGIS Online or equivalent knowledge is recommended but not required.
We will provide the details how to get the following software to use during the seminar:
- ArcGIS Online
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the components of a web application
- Create a web application from an existing configurable application template
- Create a web application using Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS
- Use ArcGIS Online to deploy a web application.