This seminar walks you through the steps to get started using Esri field apps to improve field-office coordination and speed up field data collection workflows. You will learn how to manage field works with Workforce, design intuitive forms on the web using Survey123 for ArcGIS deploy Collector or ArcGIS on smartphones or tablets to streamline data collection and improve data quality.
- Use Workforce with other Esri field apps, like, Survey123 for ArcGIS and Collector for ArcGIS
- Create and assign field work and monitor work status.
- Enable field workers to capture data online or offline.
- Create and publish intuitive, form-based surveys.
- Analyze and display results on the in ArcGIS Online or Survey123 website
- Prior experience using ArcGIS Online is recommended.
To complete exercises, you need the following:
- ArcGIS Online (Accounts will be provided)
- Workforce for ArcGIS
- Survey123 for ArcGIS
- Collector for ArcGIS
ArcGIS requirements: To use a form in Survey123 for ArcGIS, you must have an ArcGIS organizational account or Portal for ArcGIS. To create forms in Survey123, you must have user account with publishing permissions. ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.1 and later are supported.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create and manage Workforce projects within your ArcGIS organization.
- Configure a map that can be shared for online or offline field data collection.
- Collect data using the Survey123 mobile app.
- Collect field data using the Collector for ArcGIS app.