This seminar prepares you to work with Insights for ArcGIS to dynamically visualize and analyze data from multiple sources on maps, charts, tables, and more. You will learn how to create interactive cards, how to apply analysis tools, and share your insights across the enterprise.
- Connect to data sources and prepare data for analysis.
- Visualize, interact with, and analyze multiple datasets.
- Share analysis results and workflow models.
Some familiarity with GIS concepts may be helpful. Completion of Introduction to GIS Using ArcGIS or equivalent knowledge is recommended but not required.
We will provide the details how to get the following software to use during the seminar:
- ArcGIS Online (trial included with Insights for ArcGIS license).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Analyze data from different data sources
- Create maps, charts ad tables
- Filter the data
- Create relationships
- Enable location
- Perform spatial analysis
- Share the results